Who should take 70-778 exam?
Candidates for exams should have a good understanding of how to use power BI to perform data analysis.Candidates should be proficient in using Microsoft Power BI Desktop Connection data sources, performing data transformations, modeling and visualizing data, and configuring dashboards using the Power BI service.Candidates should also be proficient in direct connections to Microsoft SQL Azure and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and implement data analysis in Microsoft Excel. Candidates may include BI professionals, data analysts, and other roles that are responsible for creating reports using Power bi.
There are 45 multiple-choice questions in the 70-778 exam, and you have 120 minutes to complete the exam. You cannot view the first few issues, and the remaining issues are scenario based. The passing score was 700 out of 1000 points.
It is recommended that you read this exam preparation guide in full before arranging the exam and become familiar with the resources on this website
The Exam 778 change document
70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data by Using Microsoft Power BI
Exam number: 70-778
Exam title: Analyzing and Visualizing Data by Using Microsoft Power BI
Language(s) this exam will be available in:
Audience: BI professionals, data analysts
Credit type (example: MCSA):
Exam provider (VUE, Certiport, or both):
Candidates for this exam should have a good understanding of how to use Power BI to perform data analysis. Candidates should be proficient in connecting to data sources and in performing data transformations. Candidates should be able to model and visualize data by using Microsoft Power BI Desktop and to configure dashboards by using the Power BI service. Candidates should also be proficient in implementing direct connectivity to Microsoft SQL Azure and to SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and implementing data analysis in Microsoft Excel. Candidates may include BI professionals, data analysts, and other roles responsible for creating reports by using Power BI.
Preparation: How to pass
|Instructor-led training||20778A: Analyzing Data with Power BI|
|Online training||Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI (DAT207x)|
|Books||exam 70 778 book pdf.Exam Ref 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data by Using Microsoft Power BI|
To become MCSE: Data Management and Analysis, you need to take one of the following exams.I recommend taking 70 778 practice test and 779, followed by another exam, such as 467,762,767,768. These exams are a reasonable progression of your skills.
I personally recommend 70-778 exam dumps online practice tests on geekcert.
List of learning materials
- Guided Learning section on Power BI.com: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/guided-learning/
- EdX.org Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI
- Learning Microsoft Power BI Desktop
Therefore, when preparing for the 70-778 exam questions, the formal skills list will let you know what is covered.
|Consume and Transform Data By Using Power BI Desktop||20-25% of the questions are about these topics|
|Model and Visualize Data||45-50% of the questions come from these topics.|
|Configure Dashboards, Reports and Apps in the Power BI Service|| |
25-30% of the questions in the exam are about these topics.
Consume and Transform Data By Using Power BI Desktop
- Connect to data sources
- Getting Data w/ Power BI Desktop (video)
Model and Visualize Data
- Create and optimize data models
- Manage data relationships, optimize models for reporting, manually enter data, Use Power Query
- How to Manage Your Data Relationships
- Optimizing data models for better visualizations
- Optimize your data for Power BI Quick Insights
- Enter data directly into Power BI Desktop
- Create calculated columns, tables, and measures
- Measure performance using KPIs, Gauges, and Cards
Configure Dashboards, Reports and Apps in the Power BI Service
- Configure a dashboard
- Connect to the Power BI service, publish connections to services by using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), publish visualizations including configure a dashboard, add text and images, filter dashboards, configure dashboard settings, customize the URL and title, enable natural language queries
- Dashboards in Power BI service
- Feature dashboards in Power BI
- Q&A in Power BI
- Enable Q&A for live connections
- Manage your data source – Analysis Services
- Configure security for dashboards
- Create a security group by using the Admin Portal
- Creating an App Workspace (group) in Power BI
70-778 exam dumps free download 2019: